Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dose of Engrish

No super exciting stories. I did find another vessel of Satan in my shower the other day during the eclipse which forced me to miss it. 

Here are 2 gems of Engrish I thought I would share with you:

Charming Pureness Heart
We have various meetings and parting
Have a great time
Seen on a t-shirt worn by one of my students

The next was on one of the 100 papers I graded about the 9th graders trip to Kyoto and Nara. You may remember the maniacal deer that bit me when I was feeding it a cracker. One girl said this about the deer:

"It was very cute, and very terrible animals. But I like it. 

Important work I am doing...I can already see the fruits of my labor. 

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm sorry, but I replaced an R for an L this morning in our conversation, and you told me I belong in the 60's. Now you do the same thing for your title? Screw you.