Friday, January 13, 2012

The Things I Covet

So nothing really awesome has happened recently, so I decided to make a list of things that I have been coveting over the last few weeks/lifetimes. They say money can't buy happiness, but I am pretty sure that I would be pretty happy with these 3 items.
 Speedboat. I have never been a "boat person," but I feel like I would make a good one. I feel like I would enjoy being out on the water fishing or tearing it up. The awesome part about boats? Everything that is water is like a big open road that if you fall on, you just sink. Freedom.
 The thing I covet most goes right in the middle of the 3. Of all 3 of the items that I list, this is the one that will be a reality before I die. Period. I want season tickets to the Jazz for many many years. If we are to get a little ridiculous, I would like to have court-side seats to every home game. Mark my words, I will have season tickets. 
It is less likely that this one will happen because as the years pass, these become more rare and expensive. '67 Mustang is something I have only recently started heavily considering. What a good looking car? Perhaps it is a commentary on the stage in my life I am currently in, but this is the ultimate car. 2 seats, fast, big engine. Can you tell I am single and living in a land full of tiny cars? 

2 comments:

Liz said...

No picture of a woman? Hmmm

JM said...

So your perfect day would be to drive to the Jazz game in your cool car after a day on the lake, right? Sounds good to me.