Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope you all have a happy new year. I am writing this from the future, where it has been new years for a while already. It turns out that it is very similar to 2011 (spoiler alert). Brad was here, and now he is gone. It was a great trip and I am glad he came. Now I am going to try to sort through the pictures and stories of the trips. For your New Year's treat, I am showing you my Christmas present that has changed the whole way I look at the world. 
Ooo-de-lally! Best. Snuggie. Ever. I bought myself a Batman snuggie for Christmas because I actually said to my self the words, "I am warm, but my arms are cold." The answer to all my problems lay in this wonderful blanket. Notice the elegant hood with bat ears. Nice right? Not only is it warm, it is fashionable and classy. I haven't yet taken it to the store yet, but someday.

Happy New Year! (I'm Batman)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Jon submits an official complain that your "I'm Batman" should have said "I am Batman". It sounds more legit. Fix it.
I loved the spoiler alert. If I were one to "Lol" as they say, I would have "Lol'd".

JM said...

Wow! Look what food in Japan has done for your physique!

Happy New Year to you!